What is DOFF Steam Cleaning?
DOFF Steam Cleaning is the only system approved by English Heritage for restoring older stone finishes. The system uses superheated water that reaches up to 150°C but operates at a very low pressure and flow rate. This makes it ideal for treating delicate surfaces without causing any damage and is environmentally friendly.
How does the DOFF Steam Cleaning work?
The DOFF system employs superheated water to effectively remove a wide range of contaminants such as dirt, grime, mould, algae, and bacteria, thereby prolonging the life of exterior surfaces. The DOFF system is highly water-efficient, using a third of the water of a pressure washer to achieve superior results The effectiveness of DOFF is such that it can treat brick, stone, and certain rendered finishes with high efficiency.
What services do you offer with DOFF Steam Cleaning?
We offer a range of services using the DOFF system, including:
– Stone Steam Cleaning
– DOFF Stem Render Cleaning
– DOFF Brick Steam Cleaning
– Concrete DOFF Steam Cleaning
– Metal DOFF Steam Cleaning
– Paint Removal for all types of exterior surfaces
Who Are Some of Your Major Clients?
We’ve successfully used the DOFF system on projects for schools, NHS facilities, and hotels, showcasing its versatility and effectiveness in various institutional settings.
Why should I choose CIS for my stone cleaning needs?
High-Level Access: Our DOFF system can be easily paired with our company cherry pickers – Multitel MX / MZ 250 truck mounted booms to provide safe working at height and effective cleaning of your property.
– Expertise: Our team has undergone comprehensive training, and earned the Rosette Award for exceptional operators, making us adept at cleaning both hard and soft stone surfaces throughout the South West.
– Safety Certifications: Our staff hold multiple safety certifications including IPAF, PASMA, WAHR, First Aid, Ladders & Steps, Working at Heights, and Asbestos Awareness.
– DBS Staff: All our employees are DBS checked, ensuring an additional layer of safety and trust.
– Fully Equipped: Our vans come kitted out with the latest equipment, making the cleaning process quick and efficient.
Is DOFF Steam Cleaning specialized?
DOFF steam cleaning is a highly specialized service. It requires an operator to be specifically trained by Stonehealth. The technique involves phased, sensitive cleaning for optimal results, it is better to clean the surface a few times to get even and consistent cleaning, so you should not expect a quick once-over for the best results.
The results are often fantastic and we love cleaning and providing our clients with that Wow factor.
What areas do you serve?
We offer our services primarily in Bristol and the surrounding areas of the South West. In most cases, we also offer a free test sample clean to help you make an informed decision.
How safe is DOFF Steam Cleaning?
DOFF steam cleaning is perhaps the safest method for cleaning any substrate, as it minimizes the risk of damaging the surface being treated. Our team adheres to strict safety protocols to ensure that the job is done efficiently and safely with all aspects of cleaning.
“CIS offers a unique combination of services that has covered our cladding wash down, gutter inspection and window cleaning to ensure the airport remains pristine and professional looking at all times”
Phil Walker Operation Director, Sasse (Bristol Airport)
CIS will offer you one guarantee – we will provide you with the most friendly, professional and reliable external building clean service you could wish for – the results will truly astonish you and all from a local family run business with over 45 years experience.